The Eleventh Volume

Dont quote me on that. Quote Unquote. And you can Quote me on the Quote Unquote.


WHUD UP.
Mark reporting back in. Abay here too.
Not much to mention today. just felt like leaving a tab since i was bored.
its 8:40 now. so I guess I should be GTFO'ing at some point soon.

We spent the past 4 hours browsing purevolume. 53 pages of bands, and about 14ish artists that were just decent. One cover specifically stood out. A cover by this band called Menya
who makes fun of 3oh!3 AND millionaires at the same time. Life's good. Sorry Jal. :D

What else.

Callahan - The Dive

I REALLY like this song.

Sheesh. Theres really nothing to write. Oh. There are these Vitamin C supplements. By some gay brand called Ester-C. WHAT THE FUCK KINDA NAME IS THAT. Ester-C. What the fuck. Reminds me of Esther. From Orphan. Or. as abay says. "Ester-C, Sounds like Ecstacy." But we all know, Abays a retard ;D. Im supposed to have about 3 a day...This is my 14th or so.
If its a supplement, is it considered overdose? :P

Good Game. Fuckers.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)