The Eleventh Volume

Dont quote me on that. Quote Unquote. And you can Quote me on the Quote Unquote.


It worked guys! The bracelet worked as intended. I found myself feeling pretty optimistic today, It's nice not relying on my friends for support as much. They're pretty awesome though.

I'm sorta happy. I got some pretty good feedback, alot of people noticed it, a few even mentioned it straight up. I feel like it's becoming more of a statement than a reminder.

Originally, it was meant to be a reminder. like how people tie a ribbon around their finger to remember? yeah it's like that. Anytime today when i felt off for whatever reason, I just remembered that and things panned out okay.

Remember:
I don't need your heart to bleed,
When your heart is all I need.

Peace on, Markout.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)