The Eleventh Volume

Dont quote me on that. Quote Unquote. And you can Quote me on the Quote Unquote.


Its hilarious really. im just htat bored. i mean, ive already got a freakin podcast...so why a blog?

the answer is pree simple really...i did it for teh lulz.

what else?...right. what goes here...so uhm, pree much just the randomest shit you will ever see. itll be like 4chan. without the /b/.

fo rthe record, i dont do 4chan. just heard all the /b/s/

^-^...

but really:
Music that I'm into. random posts of youtube vids that i think you should check out!

....

My own productions...yup., im a producer. check the link out to my podcast. to the right ---->
yea. that right. not hte left right, but hte right right....thats right.

.....

chances are ill write about my personal life...if i get bored enough.

...
what else...idunno really.
school dance is coming up and hoenstly, i cant dance for shit.

and before i forget...
these 2 dudes have the best shit ever. check out their blog...look to the right. its somewhere there i hope. :D..

2 guys. 1 blog...meh. atleast it aint a cup.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)