The Eleventh Volume

Dont quote me on that. Quote Unquote. And you can Quote me on the Quote Unquote.


LOL. damn. 7 days away, ill be getting my iphone on feb 10 i think.

shit theres alot going on around til then.

school dance is on the 12'th... and hey, if they take requests, expect a shitload of dance-oriented shit as well. true dancefloor anthems. i dont have have much to wear >.>

and then i think ive got yet another dental appointment somewhere this week. dunno exactly where though. >.> if its tomorrow imah spazz. then again, it would be like the 5-6th dental visit in 2 months. :(

what else...

SHIIIIIIT. I CANT WAIT TIL FALL OUT BOY COBRA STARSHIP HEY MONDAY ALL TIME LOW METRO STATION :D.

thatll be insane, concert with like a buncha my best friends ever, its gonna be insane. ive already got the tickets. lol ^-^

...and then what? theres valentines...lol. good luck on that. :P

-_-

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)